MercyOne Urgent Care is here to treat your non-threatening medical conditions in a way that ensures the highest level of safety for you and your family. We always have a provider on site, and accept patients 3 months of age and older.
- Mild Fever
- Ear and eye infections
- Allergies and sinus infections
- Sore throat, cough or cold
- Minor injury, cut, or burn
- Flu symptoms
- Painful urination
- Rash or skin irritation
- Possible broken bones or simple fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Sudden dizziness/fainting
- Suicidal or homicidal feelings
- High fever with flu-like symptoms
- Poisoning or drug overdose
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing/ shortness of breath
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Severe burns
- Extreme pain with an unknown cause
- Severe allergic reaction
- Uncontrolled bleeding
Accidents, illnesses, and injuries can happen at any time.
Fortunately, when they do, you can turn to MercyOne Urgent Care to receive immediate, high-quality medical care. Read about some of the common ailments we provide treatment for.